By booking an appointment with Little Sweethearts Pet Sitting, you automatically agree to these terms.
Little Sweethearts Pet Sitting is not responsible for the following:
- Actions of your pets when we are not present
- Anything that occurs on your property at the hands of others, who are not representatives of Little Sweethearts Pet Sitting
- Computing or telephone communication errors
Michelle takes care of your pets personally, her husband is her backup. She does not use contractors or employees. Michelle is your first point of contact and Michelle can be reached at 972-849-9046
Rick can be reached at 214-620-8009
The time periods around the following holiday times; Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are peak travel times. Please do not book Michelle until you are positive you will need her.
It is your responsibility to:
- Inform us of any past or present pet behavior that could result in an injury
- Pay all costs in full, if we incur injuries while performing our duties including slip and falls
- Keep your profile up-to-date
- Pay for your pet sitting before you leave for your trip
- If you will be unreachable via your cell phone during this trip, please send your other ways to reach you (cruise line, resort, Air BNB, and other information)
- Provide emergency contact info
- Check your email and reply to messages regarding your schedule and details
- If you change your locks, please get those keys to us
We require 2 methods to enter your home to care for your pets. Real actual keys are our preference. Keypad door locks are becoming more common, but they only work if the battery is good. You agree to pay any locksmith services.
If you need your keys or key fobs returned, you may make an appointment to collect them from our office or I can bring them to you and deliver them in person. We will not leave your keys unattended (under your doormat, flower pot, etc).
By booking this pet sitting appointment, you automatically agree to these terms.