By booking an appointment with Little Sweethearts Pet Sitting, you automatically agree to these terms.
Little Sweethearts Pet Sitting is not responsible for the following:
– Actions of your pets when we are not present
– Anything that occurs on your property at the hands of others, who are not representatives of Little Sweethearts Pet Sitting
– Computing or telephone communication errors
Michelle takes care of your pets personally, her husband is her backup. She does not use contractors or employees.
The time periods around the following holiday times; Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are peak travel times. Please do not book Michelle until you are sure you will need her.
It is your responsibility to:
– Inform us of any past or present pet behavior that could result in an injury
– Pay all costs in full, if we incur injuries while performing our duties
– Keep your profile up-to-date
– Pay for your pet sitting before you leave for your trip
– Check your email and reply to messages regarding your schedule and details
– If you change your locks, you need to get those keys to us
We require 2 ways to enter your home to care for your pets. Real actual keys are our preference. Keypad door locks are becoming more common, but they only work – if the battery is good. You agree to reimburse us for locksmith services.
If you need your keys or key fobs returned, you may make an appointment to collect them from our office. We will not leave your keys unattended (under your doormat, flower pot, etc) for any reason.
By booking any pet sitting appointment, you automatically agree to these terms.